About Factory

Inocycle adalah perusahaan Clean-Tech Indonesia yang berfokus dalam mengolah dan mendaur ulang botol PET dan sampah plastik lainnya. Menghadirkan solusi global untuk masalah lokal. Mengubah sampah menjadi sumber daya baru.

 

Business

Business Overview

The company's main business is the production and sales of recycle polyester staple fiber (Re-PSF). It purchases waste PET bottles as its main raw material and directly produces into bottle flake, which is used as raw material for Re-PSF. Re-PSF accounts for about 75% of total sales.

Factory Capacity and Utilization

LocationProductCapacityUsage
TangerangRe-PSF10.200 Ton85%
KaranganyarRe-PSF10.200 Ton95%
MojokertoRe-PSF13.200 Ton90%
SalatigaNon Woven2000 Ton82%
PalembangNon Woven1.800 Ton75%

Sales and Distribution

  • Domestik: Jabodetabek, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur dan Sumatera Selatan.
  • Internasional: Amerika Serikat, Eropa, Asia, Afrika dan Australia

 

It is estimated that 47% of Inocycle's total profits are sales from affiliates to be processed into other products such as products Geotextile and Bedding to sell to their customers. While the other 53% is the result of sales to direct customers.

Good Relationship More Than 20 Years

Through affiliated parties

en_USEnglish
id_IDIndonesian en_USEnglish